The UK's Number One Supplier of Kokedama Bonsai
Tranquil Plants are specialist suppliers of a Japanese Bonsai tree art form, called Kokedama. The plants are rooted in soil, wrapped in a layer of natural moss and bound with thread or Coco-Fibre. Kokedama are often used as hanging plants or as part of Japanese string gardens.
We Are The UK Kokedama Specialists
We sell unique indoor plants including kokedama or moss ball plants, traditional bonsai trees, bonsai kokedama, bonsai and kokedama plates, and bonsai and kokedama accessories. We offer Free Delivery to the UK on all our plants, kits and accessories.
The New Coco-Fibre Range
The Coco-Fibre range is the latest exclusive Kokedama Bonsai range to come from Tranquil Plants. The things we love about it are:
- It's super easy to care for, ideal for those of us with busy lives!
- The contrast of vibrant plant with the darker Coco-Fibre ball creates a unique and stunning product, perfect for any setting
- The range perfectly suits an array of different plants that are suited to different environments, including some of our only outdoor plants!
Kokedama Corporate Gifts
From product launches and exhibitions, to direct marketing campaigns – whatever you have planned, we can help with eye-catching ideas to suit every budget and occasion. We can arrange bespoke packaging and we can put your brand centre stage.
What’s special about our Tranquil Plants?
- Easy to care for - need less watering than most indoor plants.
- The best air purifying plants.
- An interesting feature in home decor and interior design.
- Bring tranquillity and calm to work or home
- Make great gifts for any occasion.
If you really like the look of one of our Kokedama but aren't experienced with plants and don't have the technical know-how of a Tranquil Plants team member we've got you covered! We made a handy guide so that you can decide for yourself which of our Kokedama would suit you! Whether you need something easier to care for or if you want to be dedicated to your plant we've got the plant for you. See our Plant Information grid for more details on each plant!