Carmona Bonsai Tree
- The Carmona is one of our most attractive and popular Kokedama Bonsai trees and is a great alternative to a Chinese Elm.
- The Carmona Bonsai Kokedama is around 8-year-old and approximately 25 to 30 cm high. This Bonsai tree is sculpted into an S-shape. It has a dashing ash-white spotted bark which adds a unique look to the Kokedama Bonsai.
- The Carmona Bonsai tree is relatively easy to maintain and it is a good bonsai for beginners and enthusiasts alike because it is quite hardy.
- The Carmona Bonsai tree can lose some of its leaves during the winter months as it is a deciduous tree; it should regenerate in the spring and summer months.
- The Bonsai tree is rooted in a ball of soil with a live blanket of moss wrapped around it, approximately 13 -15 cm in diameter; keeping the unique Japanese aesthetics of Kokedama.